Saturday 18 January 2014

~ Memories of a CAS Long Gone... ~

Memories of a CAS long gone...

So yes, this is what I used to get up to back in the day. The photos simply serve to show how much fun we had while doing CAS. They were all really great learning experiencesand we got to share them with the best people :)

 Dressing up backstage at the Cinderella play. 
That dress was fit for a princess ;)

 Lots of fun masquerading and playing pretend.

 Because we were so kawai with our creativity.
 Helping out with props. Painting the scenery and getting flowers ready was our life.
We left the lights to the technicians.
But costume changes and scene shifts were all ours :D

 And goofing around in the costumes after a hard days work.

 UN Day Fashion Show - me and my model. We were photobombed.
We put it so much hard work that we needed another picture. 
The jacket was something I designed but the model's beauty is all his own :P











Back then when I threw for Tack and Field. It wasn't so much the joy of winning or being good at something but the sense of community and power that it gave.


I did both shot-put and discus as you can see...




And this was our entire team which really was more of a family than anything. I've had some of the best times in my life with them even despite the rigorous early morning training regimes and the horrible up-hill running :P

This is, really, what I expect out of my CAS here. Get to know my strengths and weaknesses, play well with others, and have fun doing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment