Wednesday 24 September 2014

❂ Fun Footy ❂

❂ Fun Footy ❂

Hey guys,

So here's a really quick update about how my football endeavors are going... pretty good. And that's it.

Jokes, no, that's not it. I actually have some videos of how we play, not amazing or particularly exciting videos but just what I could get Mikka to film for me. Video credit skills goes to Mikka the awesome :)


Can you see all that exciting teamwork in that video? It's actually pretty cool because you can see how the entire team moves towards the goal and our keeper when the ball comes in so that some epic teamwork and collaboration right there. It's actually really important for us to know where our teammates are and how we're going to play the ball or we'll be fighting each  other for it haha.


And in this video I obviously leave the ball alone (right hand side) because I know that personally if I'd gone for the ball I wouldn't have been able to successfully pas it off to my teammates. This helps to identify areas of weakness that I can build on.

So yeah, that's just a really quick update because for the most part we've been playing games and I really don't want to bore you with any more videos. 

Stay cool my little cupcakes and rock on \m/

Also, go listen to Ozzie Ozburn's 'I Just Want You' because wowowow it's amaze :D

No comments:

Post a Comment