Thursday 24 April 2014

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Plans for the Rest of the Semester Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ



 Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Plans for the Rest of the Semester Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ


Wait, before we begin, do you like my butterflies?
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Teehee, I really like them :)




........ (●̮̮̃•̃)..(●̮̮̃•̃)

......... /█\ ♥/█\ 
.... Creativity:

Sooo... guess who joined Drawing Club?
Yupp, I did :)

I'm actually really excited for this because quite often I don't have enough time to just sit down, relax and draw y'know? But now with this activity I'll be able to really dedicate some of my time to quality drawing.
With Drawing Club I'll be able to sped time working on my techniques like water colour ('cus I'm pretty handy with those) but I'm actually looking forward to exploring some new media. For example, I want to start a study in ink and paper mache and make a series of pictures (probably faces and figures) with that.

I also plan on working on my figure drawing, how to draw people in poses with a focus on anatomy because I believe that the human body is one of the most beautiful, complex natural structures. A pastel colour study that isolates muscle groups or a poster colour one that focuses on dark and light would be ideal/

Basically, I want to further the techniques I've already learnt and learn how to do more with different media as with the paper mache and texture.



(\_/)
(°.°)
c(")(")
Action:

I'm actually very mildly concerned about this to be honest. I know my action is covered by badminton but after this tournament badminton is done. That means that I'll have no action hours :O

I mean. it really shouldn't be a problem considering that I go out running with my dog every other day and I'm usually out for and hour or so, but it's not really supervised action so I'm not entirely sure where that's headed. I'll have to find a trainer or something to sort out action unless my mom can sign off on it...

I guess I'll have to figure something out for next time...



۩۩.. ۩۞۩ ..۩۩
Service:

Ah yes, Alzheimer's. There's nothing to say really since our meeting is at the end of today but I'm afraid that I'll have to miss this one because I have to take my host people from Chennai home. We're going to be discussing next week's visit thought so I don't think I'll miss much. Other than that we'll be discussing the movie night, which again I'm not there for because of SAISA so there's really nothing for me to do either way. I guess I'll update with the next visit :)



.(....\............../....)
. \....\........... /..../
...\....\........../..../
....\..../´¯.I.¯`\./
..../... I....I..(¯¯¯`\
...I.....I....I...¯¯.\...\
...I.....I´¯.I´¯.I..\...)
...\.....` ¯..¯ ´.......'
....\_________.·´

Rock on dudes, I'll post more later :D
( and yes, the promised picture post is coming )
I must admit though, that this post was mostly there for me to fiddle with all those little symbols 'cus I'm strange like that. Pictures make me happy XD

No comments:

Post a Comment