Wednesday 22 January 2014

~ Picture Post: CAS in Pics ~

Okay, so, this is the picture post as promised. There's actually going to be a major, actual, CAS post put up in a little while with my new activities but for now,  here goes:


PICTURE TIME ~!

So this was our entire dance group. The people in blue are Indian dancers and everyone else performed the UV Dance :)

 Our hands were painted to glow int he dark, for the affect. As usual, I'm the one with the coolection of bands on my arms :P

 This was just the UV group :)

And this beautiful picture is what we looked like on stage. We basically glowed against the black background and all that could be seen were our shirts, around our eyes and socks and palms.
Coolio~! 
 
 This was backstage at Cinderella, or Cinders as we called it. Don't ask me why we're on the ground and don't ask about the pedo face in the background. And yes, we actually got work done, just not in that session...

 SAP Peace day prep. This was the hand painting group that I took part in :)
 Amnesty candle sale :)

 More backstage at Cinders. We were lucky cus our same group did both UN Day and Cinders.

This is our badminton team on our way to Delhi for our tournament. We're in the airport I think... I'm somewhere in the middle in a pink scarf. This was basically my family for all of season three and I love them to bits <3 Teamwork ftw ~!
 All of our SAP group on Peace Day :)

 More badminton.

 More SAP.

More UV dance ^^


And that's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment